How can I order my Peel 520 ?
Click Buy Now and place the Apple Peel 520 in your cart. Click the Checkout button to complete your order. Your shipping details can be filled in during checkout. We will use your order email address to contact you about your order status.
How can I cancel/change my order ?
Orders can be canceled or changed within 1 hour after they are placed. Contact us.
What is your return policy ?
We accept returns for any reason within 14 calendar days of date of delivery as per the tracking website. Please review the details of our return policy here.
Is there a warranty on the product ?
Yes! We offer a factory 1-year warranty. Please keep your receipt on hand as your order number is needed to file a warranty claim.
What are the requirements ?
The Apple Peel 520 II requires a Jailbroken 4th generation iPod Touch. iOS firmwares between 4.0 and 4.3.5 are currently supported. New software for iOS 5+ is being developed – if you need immediate functionality, we’d advise ordering the Raisoo Peel T4, which already has full iOS 5 compatibility. News updates regarding 5.0.1 software are posted here.
Which versions of the iPod Touch does the Peel 520 support ?
The Peel 520 II only supports the 4th generation iPod Touch. For iPods 2G-3G, we recommend purchasing the Raisoo Peel T3. RaisooPeel.net is operated by us!
Is my cellular carrier supported ?
GSM (850/900/1800/1900 MHz) and EDGE networks are supported. UMTS/3G-only networks are NOT supported. If you want to verify if the Peel 520 will work with your carrier, you can go to this page, type in your country, and look in the list of carriers for yours. If it says GSM with any of 850, 900, 1800 or 1900, it is supported.
What kind of SIM cards are supported?
All GSM SIM cards will function with the Peel 520. CDMA networks (Verizon, Sprint, etc.) are not supported and will not be in the future. If you have a PIN or PUK enabled on your SIM, it must be removed prior to setting up the Peel 520. If you have a “3G SIM” card, it is supported as long as your carrier meets the above requirement.
Is data/mobile internet via the Apple Peel 520 supported?
Yes, GPRS data is supported. Be aware that your carrier may charge hefty fees for data access. Contact your provider to make sure you don’t get hosed!
My Apple Peel 520 is not charging/won’t power on. What do I do ?
Verify you are using a working USB charging cable. The USB cable of the iPod Touch 1st generation is not suitable for the Apple Peel 520. Check whether you have a valid charging cable. A valid cable should have 6 contact pins on the iPod side of the cable.
You guys really ship for free ?
Yeah! From the Arctic to the South Pole. We ship worldwide and no additional fee. Shipping to every country in the world is free, so no hidden shipping costs here!
What is your processing time ?
You can expect your order to be processed and shipped out within 1 to 3 business days.
How much time will my order take to arrive to my place ?
All orders are shipped from our warehouse in China.
Airmail orders are shipped via China Post Tracked Airmail. The delivery usually takes around 2-3 weeks. Express orders are shipped via DHL Express. The delivery usually takes around 3-5 business days.
You can refer to the table below to get an indication of the delivery time. The delivery time mentioned is only for reference. We can’t guarantee the actual delivery time.
- Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, Taiwan: 5-10 business days;
- United States, Canada: 5-15 business days;
- United Kingdom, Germany, Netherlands, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Norway, Spain, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland, Slovenia, Austria, France, Belgium, Mexico, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary: 5-15 business days;
- Philippines, Thailand: 5-15 business days;
- Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates: 5-15 business days;
- Italy, Brazil, Russian Federation, Turkey: 10-30 business days;
- Other countries: 5-25 business days.
- All Countries: 3-5 business days.
Strict Customs inspection and slow postal service in Italy, Brazil, Russian Federation and Turkey can cause delays in delivery.
How do I track my order ?
You can track your Airmail order within 24-48 hours after you have received your tracking number here and your Express order here. You will be able to track airmail orders from your local post office’s website 4-5 business days after you see “depart for outward office of exchange”.
Terms Of Service
Seriously, we hate terms of service, and I bet you do too. We just have to write a few simple rules to prevent someone claiming he should get 100 free Apple Peel 520s.
- You should get your Apple Peel 520 in good condition. Everything gets packaged well. If your order arrives in really bad condition, please contact us.
- We are not responsible for any wrong or undeliverable addresses.
- The buyer is responsible for any applicable import duty and local taxes.
- We are not associated or licensed by any of the companies listed on our website. All logos and trademarks are registered and belong to their respective companies.
- Peel520.net does not make any claims that we represent any of these companies.
We hope you enjoy your Apple Peel 520!