Is the CSWA exam hard?
Is the CSWA exam hard?
While the CSWA exam is the easiest of the three SOLIDWORKS Certifications, that doesn’t make it easy to pass. The average passing rate is just 64%. Here are a few important details to know before you begin your CSWA exam practice: The CSWA exam has a time limit of 3 hours.
How do I pass the CSWA practice exam?
Tips for Passing the CSWA Exam
- 1) Review the exam criteria here.
- 2) Take the online CSWA prep course found here.
- 3) Take a practice exam.
- 4) Be comfortable interpreting detailed drawings in order to create a 3-D model.
- 5) Practice sketching.
- 6) Know how to set units and compute mass properties.
- 7) Have a good computer set up.
How many questions are on the CSWA?
The CSWA exam includes 14 questions that are worth a total of 240 points. The exam is broken down into three topics: part modeling, assembly modeling, and drafting. You need to get a 70% on the CSWA exam to become a Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate.
How many points do you need to pass CSWA?
The CSWA – Academic Exam is divided into five major sections which are described below. Questions in the exam are provided randomly from a pool of available questions. The questions refer to an in-depth, illustrated, dimensioned model. The minimum passing grade is 165 out of 240 points.
Is CSWA exam free?
One free core (CSWA or CSWP), one free advanced (CSWPA), and one free specialty exam voucher can be received for each seat of SOLIDWORKS on Subscription Service.
Is CSWA multiple choice?
There are three questions (total) on the CSWA exam in the Drafting Competencies category. The three questions are in a multiple choice single answer format.
How can I prepare for CSWA?
Tips for Taking the CSWA – Academic Exam
- Preparing for the exam: Create the models listed under SolidWorks Tutorials CSWA. Recreate the models with no instruction.
- Taking the exam. Review all the exam questions. a.
- After passing the exam. Visit the SolidWorks Virtual Testing Center. Print out your certificate.
Is CSWA Exam MCQ?
There are three questions on the CSWA exam in this category. Each question is worth five (5) points. The three questions are in a multiple choice single answer format.
Is CSWA free for students?
We are thrilled to partner with SOLIDWORKS to provide free Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate (CSWA) exam vouchers to students again this semester.
What is the difference between CSWA & Cswp?
The Certified SolidWorks Professional (CSWP) is the next level up from the CSWA, designed for more advanced users who’ve used SolidWorks within a professional setting. Passing the CSWP indicates that you’ve gone above the basic skills in SolidWorks and have a higher understanding of how to navigate the software.
How do I take CSWA?
Here are the four steps you need to take to get certified:
- PREPARE for the exam by taking the CSWA Prep Course in MySolidWorks.
- PRACTICE for the exam with the CSWA sample exercises in MySolidWorks.
- OBTAIN a Coupon Code for the exam from the DS SOLIDWORKS website which is FREE for active Subscription Service customers.